Dear Parents and Students,
FBCE Student Ministry is reopening! I am writing to give you some information about our reopening plan going forward. However, because of the uncertainty of the times, there may be changes as we continue through the fall semester. We appreciate your patience and support as we navigate this season of Covid-19.
Keep Up with Any Changes
In order to receive the most up-to-date information about the FBCE Student Ministry, please be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram. If you haven’t already, you can also receive updates by joining our text/email service. Simply text the keyword “fbcestudents” to 84576.
Starting August 9, our Sunday School small groups will resume meeting. All students in 7-12th grade should meet in the Hangar at 9:30 AM. We are excited to remind you that FBC’s second worship service is now meeting at 10:45 AM, which allows Sunday School classes to meet for a full hour each week.
Starting August 12, Student Worship will resume on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM. As we have this summer, Student Worship will continue to meet in the Fellowship Hall for the month of August while renovations are finished in the Hangar. On September 9, FBCE’s regular Wednesday night activities will reopen for all age groups, and Student Ministry should resume meeting in the Hangar.
Everyone wants to ensure that as we regather that we do so safely. Below are some precautions that we are taking to make students as safe as possible.
- We strongly encourage students to wear masks while we are meeting together at church.
- We encourage students to socially distance themselves from those that don’t live in the same household.
- We will sanitize our meeting areas before and after students meet.
- We will not serve food during our normal meeting times, with the exception of pre-packaged restaurant food at a few scheduled events during the semester.
- We are reducing the number of students in small groups in order to help students socially distance themselves from others by 6 feet.
Thank you for your support and prayers in the days ahead. We look forward to seeing you back at church soon. If there is anything that we can do to help you and your family, please reach out and let us know.
Yours in Christ,
Bryan Barrineau, Student Pastor